Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Marriage 401, Lecture 614: Bad Bacon Eater


SH: I can't believe you left all this bacon in your bowl.

Me: I ate the lean out of it. That's just the fat.

SH: I can't let this go to waste.

Me: You cannot eat those chunks of fat! That's disgusting!

SH: It's the good part!

Me: It's gross and besides, it's cold!*

SH: I'll warm it up.

Me: It's still gross. I cannot believe you are going to eat that.

SH: It's not like it's Oscar Mayer. It's Usingers: It's the good stuff.




* Yes, I was eating some leftover pasta straight from the fridge because I was in a hurry and wanted some food in me before I went to aerobics. The pasta sauce had tomatoes, onions, chicken and chunks of bacon ends. The bacon was for flavoring, not for eating. I had cut it in 0.5" x 0.5" pieces.

No comments: