Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Marriage 401, Lecture 615: Family affair

Wild and crazy topless sister.

Me: Oh. That's interesting. My sister has a new boyfriend.

SH: What?!

Me: Well, she says here [in her email] that he put her on his companion pass for Southwest.

SH: So she just casually mentioned she had a boyfriend and hadn't told you yet? Wait - it's worse! She mentioned something about her boyfriend. But she hadn't even told you he existed! That's like telling you she's going to walk her dog and you didn't even know she had a dag!

Me: I didn't know.

SH: Are you asking her about him? Where did she meet him? Who is he? What does he do? Why hasn't she told you anything?

Me: I don't know! Here's what she wrote:

I just spent a few days in NYC with my boyfriend and loving life.

SH: YOU NEED TO FIND OUT!

Photo Credit: The Big Factotum

No comments: