Sunday, December 11, 2011

Of course The Big Factotum comes through

This is the photo I referred to in the previous post. Moi with the octopus my mom made me in the PJs my mom made me in my own room. I didn't have to share for the first time in my life.

UPDATE: My mom says she didn't make the PJs. She did, however, make the flannel nightgown for me in 8th grade that I took to college and was subjected to a great deal of teasing for, as if nobody else in college has ever worn a flannel nightie with blue kittens on it.

4 comments:

Evelynne said...

Yay, Big Factotum!

There is so much awesome in that picture I don't know where to begin. The bedspread, in particular, makes me feel really nostalgic. And I really love that the octopus is orange.

Class factotum said...

Evelynne, isn't it neat? Did you notice my dolls tucked neatly into their cribs?

Rubi said...

I think I had that same bedspread in hot pink. Yow!

Class factotum said...

I like hot pink even better than I like orange.