Friday, February 10, 2012

Marriage 401, Lecture 163: Paranoia


SH: Here's some bellybutton lint.

Me: Ick!

SH: It has a different consistency from regular bellybutton lint.

Me: I don't want to hear it.

SH: Because it's from long underwear.

Me: Oh. Different fiber.

SH: Yes.

Me: You're a weirdo. I can't believe you stick your finger in your bellybutton.

SH: No, you're a weirdo for not wanting anyone to stick his finger in your bellybutton.

Me: No I'm not. Stay away.

SH: You're a weirdo for not wanting to stick your own finger in your bellybutton.

2 comments:

Tish Jett said...

You're lucky I do not have the technical capabilities to un-friend you for this waaaaay TMI peek into your personal life.

You were a big hit chez moi btw. But, I imagine you know that.

xo,
Tish

Class factotum said...

Oh Tish. I am lucky indeed. :)