Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Marriage 401, Lecture 517: Valentine's Day


And this is why I don't care if SH ever does anything for Valentine's Day again.

When we were dating but on hiatus, he fixed my washer and dryer. Even after I had told him to stay away. Yes, I had told him I wanted to stop dating until I had a job so I could decide about us without factoring supporting myself into the equation.

Dumb, I know.

The machines broke.

He
came to Memphis and he fixed the machines.

And we lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Sweet! It's the little things. Although having a man who's handy isn't such a little thing.

Class factotum said...

Beryl, I am so happy and lucky that I am married to a man who can fix things. I even lend him to the single lady neighbors. It enhances my status in the neighborhood.

Rubiatonta said...

You're very kind to share. I used to "borrow" my next-door neighbor's husband all the time.