Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Marriage 401, Lecture 685: Valentine advice


At the ladies' room at the restaurant. I walk in to overhear a beautiful woman with white hair asking the woman in the stall, "When you were 26, what was on your mind?"

I always have to interrupt and give my opinion, so I said, "Finding a boyfriend."

Older lady: That's right! Getting laid!

Me: Well, I didn't want to be that blunt, but yes.

OL: And you didn't care if it was on the floor or in a bed.

Me: Nope. But now I demand comfort.

OL: I'm 65 and it's all over.

Me: Don't tell me it ends at 65! That seems too young!

OL: Oh no. It doesn't end. But the desire does. So do it now while you still want to!

2 comments:

Beryl said...

That woman was a bald faced liar! Didn't she ever see Harold and Maude? Although I do agree that you should do it now, but just not because you won't want to later.

Class factotum said...

I'm glad to know she is wrong! Maybe I should have suggested she see her doctor. Or get a boyfriend who knows what he's doing.