Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Marriage 401, Lecture 319: SH is for Sheldon, part 2



SH: You're not doing it right.

Me: Now what?

SH: You folded my t-shirts wrong.

Me: You mean the t-shirts I washed and folded for you yesterday while you were out doing your political stuff? Those shirts?

SH: You didn't do it right.

Me: And what's wrong with how I fold, Sheldon? Remember I worked at Macy's over Christmas a few years ago and folded shirts professionally.

SH: They're too wide.

Me: Too wide?

SH: They need to fit three to a drawer, side by side. You folded them too wide.

Me: I guess maybe you should be in charge of folding your own shirts from now on.

3 comments:

webb said...

Amen, Sister. My Mitchell folds them the size of a postage stamp (well, more like a paperback book). I won't let him touch mine because I end up with parallel creases right down the front of by boobs!

LPC said...

Sheldon is one of the Archetypes of the Clan.

Class factotum said...

Webb, at least he doesn't want you to fold them!

LPC, is that the archetype of the Fussy Whiner?