Thursday, June 21, 2012

Marriage 401, Lecture 122: You're not doing it right #gajillion


Me: Hey! The bag with the coffee filters is empty.

SH: So?

Me: You used the last one and didn't refill it. I can't reach that cabinet.

SH: [As he pulls the filters down from the top cabinet]: You're not doing it right. You're supposed to buy the unbleached filters. Look. These aren't unbleached.

Me: If I get a job and you quit yours, then you can be in charge of buying the coffee filters.

SH: At least then I'll know it's being done right.

2 comments:

Joy said...

But if you get a job and SH quits his, will you still have time to write "You're not doing it right" blogs? I think for purposes of my daily entertainment, you need to remain a golddigger.

Class factotum said...

Joy, I am pretty confident that I will still have material and time if I am working. I did for the first several years of my blog!