Saturday, June 02, 2012

Marriage 401, Lecture 258: Tricked into marriage

SH: Sometimes you wish you hadn't married me.

Me: Maybe.

SH: You could be living alone in your little house in Memphis and not have anyone annoying you.

Me: Yes. I think about that.

SH: It doesn't help that not only am I annoying but I am proud of being annoying.

Me: Yeah, that doesn't help.

SH: Part of it was that I concealed how annoying I am. And how much of a whiner I am. You knew I was a freakouter, though.

Me: I didn't know all of this. You lied.

2 comments:

webb said...

From the little I know of you so far, I believe that you were old enough and probably wise enough to know that it's all packaging. or perhaps that box of chocolates. you just never really know!

Caveat e maceysmptor!

Class factotum said...

Webb, the next time I get married, I'm just going to not do it! I was tricked by his smooth talk and cute smile and sexy voice. Tricked, I say.