Saturday, July 28, 2012

Marriage 401, Lecture 500: Polygamy for you, polyandry for me


After our lunch of bison steaks, whitefish, grilled zucchini, potato salad, and tomato basil salad. Which followed our supper last night of llama burgers and spinach with pine nuts and garlic. Which followed our lunch of tomato basil mozzarella salad. And our breakfast of my Aunt Rita’s mini quiches.

Me: If you were married to [SH’s political wife], you would not eat this well.

SH: I might, but I would have to go out for it.

Me: You would not eat this well and eat this cheaply.

SH: Nope. I need different wives for different things.

Me: I know. I need different husbands for different things. I’ll keep you for [wxyz] and find someone else for money.

1 comment:

webb said...

Life is funny that way. You have to choose.