Monday, November 05, 2012

Marriage 501, Lecture 642: Gotta keep on top of it


SH: Hey! You mashed my clothes together!

Me: No I didn't. I moved the shirts so I could hang up the clean ones.

SH: You just push everything together. And then you left a bunch of stuff that has to be folded.

Me: So? It was hanging up downstairs and now it's dry and you don't like how I fold it, so you can fold it yourself.

SH: But maybe I'm not ready to fold it just now. Maybe I have other things to do.

Me: Fine. You know what? I won't touch your clothes downstairs any more. I'll just leave them hanging there. When you need your t-shirts and your khakis and your dress shirts, you can just go get them from downstairs. It will all be on your schedule.

SH: OK. There will probably be a lot of clothes hanging down there.

Me: It won't be my problem.

No comments: