Monday, January 07, 2013

Marriage 501, Lecture 32: And a man shall leave his home



SH: I don't have enough lazy time.

Me: I know.

SH: I want more.

Me: Then quit wasting so much time visiting your parents. [That is, a five-day visit right before Christmas.]

SH: I can't!

Me: Then quit complaining.

SH: You're not very sympathetic.

Me: I've used up my sympathy and I've moved on to practicality.

SH: You're mean!

Me: What do you want from me?

SH: Sympathy.

Me: What, do you want more, "Poor SH! Poor baby!"

SH: Maybe.

Me: I've used all those up.

SH: What about "Soft Kitty?"

3 comments:

Gaylin said...

Can't his 'other' wife sing soft kitty to him?

webb said...

Didn't she dump him just because he didn't win?

You don't really have that excuse, do you?

Class factotum said...

Ha! The Nighttime Wife is the singing wife! She should be singing "Soft kitty!"

Webb, I don't have that excuse!