Monday, January 28, 2013

Marriage 510, Lecture 542: Rain man

 

Me: This is so aggravating! I can't believe Delta made it so hard for me to give them a compliment!

SH: What do you mean?

Me: I mean I had to give them my country code! It was a mandatory field! I don't want them to call me and even if I did, couldn't they figure out the country code with the country information I'd already had to give them?

SH: That's why you should have logged into your skymiles account like I told you.

Me: Oh yeah Mr Smartypants? How am I supposed to log in? I don't have my number with me [we were visiting friends in Pittsburgh] and I don't know it by heart.

SH: I know it.  I know lots of numbers.

Me: You do not know my skymiles number by heart.

SH: 22654201.

Me: You are bizarre.

2 comments:

rubiatonta said...

Uh-oh. Fart.

Class factotum said...

Rubi, if only you knew how sadly true that is.