Friday, February 22, 2013

Marriage 501, Lecture 864: And then he burns them to keep them from the voodoo people

SH: What are you doing? Oh my gosh! You're doing it all wrong!

Me: I'm cutting my fingernails. Duh.

SH: Over the toilet? That's not the right way to do it.

Me: What's wrong with it?

SH: I sit at my desk and I very carefully clip them, not letting any of them fly away, then I carefully sweep the clippings into a pile and throw them away.

Me: My way is more efficient.

SH: It's not fastidious. My way is fastidious.

Me: I am not fastidious.

SH: I know. Oh my gosh! You don't even cut them right!

Me: What do you mean?

SH: I cut mine all in one piece, from one side to the other. You just cut little pieces off.

Me: So?

SH: My way, I get just one piece.

Me: You're nuts.


7 comments:

wellfedfred said...

I'm starting to fear for your safety.

Class factotum said...

WFF, sometimes I think I am married to a crazy man.

webb said...

Is he aware that most women dont like straight across nails, hence the multi small clips?

A very weird man, your SH.

Class factotum said...

Webb, yes, he is.

Gaylin said...

I do cut mine all across in one piece and they are not square cut. I don't care how anyone else cuts their nails, I just wish the woman at work who cuts them while at her desk would cut her nails at HOME. ugh.

Class factotum said...

Gaylin, and the people who eat popcorn, apples, and granola all day. Would they please STOP?

Anonymous said...

With this post, after you read the entry, go back and reread the title!

I am eager for DH's reaction.