Monday, April 15, 2013

Marriage 501, Lecture 672: Loving on my mind

While SH and I are fooling around.

SH: I still need to pack for my trip tomorrow.

Me: Hey! You're talking about packing and we're kissing!

SH: You think about other things while we're fooling around.

This is true. Just today, I was thinking

1. I need to get my mom a mother's day card and maybe some chocolate-covered strawberries
2. I need to request a meeting with my boss to talk about the budget for the new international office
3. I need to buy a ticket to the library fundraiser
4. Will I join Toastmasters? I am thinking it might be a good way to network
5. Will it never stop raining?
6. Did SH eat all the cheese crackers from Aldi?

Me: Yes, but I don't say it out loud.

SH: Sometimes you do.

1 comment:

Alan S said...

I think you should join Toastmasters. I did it for a long time and got a lot out of it. Even if you don't like it (especially if you don't like it) it will give you blog material.