While SH and I are fooling around.
SH: I still need to pack for my trip tomorrow.
Me: Hey! You're talking about packing and we're kissing!
SH: You think about other things while we're fooling around.
This is true. Just today, I was thinking
1. I need to get my mom a mother's day card and maybe some chocolate-covered strawberries
2. I need to request a meeting with my boss to talk about the budget for the new international office
3. I need to buy a ticket to the library fundraiser
4. Will I join Toastmasters? I am thinking it might be a good way to network
5. Will it never stop raining?
6. Did SH eat all the cheese crackers from Aldi?
Me: Yes, but I don't say it out loud.
SH: Sometimes you do.