Monday, April 29, 2013

Marriage 501, Lecture 864: Nothing, officer, why do you ask?

SH: I need to go to Target. [They have those little seedless clementines on sale and he has a coupon. SH loves his coupons. That's why we have a four-year supply of toothpaste in our house. Because he had a coupon.]

Me: Would you get me some underwear?

SH: I don't know what kind to get you.

Me: Let me see that ad. Nope, they don't have the kind I want. But would you look anyhow?

SH: Tell me what you want.

Me: I can give you a pair to take with you.

SH: That will work.

Me: Wait. That might look kind of weird, for you to be carrying around a pair of women's underwear.

SH: I can keep them in my pocket.

Me: Yeah, that will make it look better.

1 comment:

webb said...

Sounds like something out of s kinky story!