Friday, June 28, 2013

Marriage 501, Lecture 62: More crap to throw away when SH is dead





Me: I want to ask you something and I don't want you to get all "Wooo!"


SH: What?

Me: Can we get rid of some of those empty wine boxes in the basement?

SH: Don't ask me that now!

Me: I just want you to think about it. You don't have to do it right now.

SH: But you can't expect me to remember that sort of thing! You have to ask me when I can actually do something about it.

Me: I just want you to start thinking about it because I know how long it takes you to make a decision.

SH: I won't remember.

Me: You know, I could get rid of them. All you have to do is decide.

SH: No! You won't do it right! You don't know which ones to discard! [They are ALL empty boxes.]

Me: Oh Lord.

SH: Ask me on a weekend sometime.

Me: Fine. I'll ask you on Sunday.

SH: Maybe I can get rid of two-thirds of them.


1 comment:

Gaylin said...

Could you sneak one a week into recycling?

I would recycle them all at once, I am mean that way!