Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Marriage 601, Lecture 623: SH has competition

I found this note in my junk message box on facebook. I think my work here is done and I will run away with this guy. Or at least be friend.

I like how he will "tell u more later" about British History - because I don't know about British history.

Wow........i am certainly speechless....what manner of beauty bestowed on one person. You must have been created on God's resting day...I couldn't control my adrenalin while surfing on your profile.
The name is Brian...I was looking through a list of profiles when i found your profile too. i looked at it carefully and found out that we have lots in common, especially in the area of smiling like no one is watching, as your picture suggested that. That is a very sexy picture you have there. it reminds me of the likes of the duchess of castle bridge, lady Jane who was made queen of England cos of her charming beauty, most catching enough she was a maid to the former queen Anna Boleyn when King Henry sited her in court (British History...tell u more later)lol. Hope you don't mind my humorous comparatives as i couldn't think of a better comparative than this.hehe. They were all damn beautiful. lets be friend.

7 comments:

webb said...

wow! that's some not so secret admirer. if you are ready for an affair ...

Koala Blue said...

Lady Jane Grey - Queen for 9 days, sentenced to death for high treason, executed aged 16. She was well-born - granddaughter of Henry VII - and I never heard that she was beautiful but who knows?

Gracie's Mom said...

One word. ICK!

Gaylin said...

Wow, at least he can use words. Stick with SH you used to his special ways and I believe you said he was a hottie. Always keep the hottie you know and skip the weirdo you don't know.

I had a guy who kept trying to friend me, his whole face and head was tattooed . . . ugh

Anonymous said...

The style looks similar to spambot writing to me, although the content is possibly a little different.

John0 Juanderlust said...

Non-sequitur lol, and a hehe. Definitely someone you should "be friend" with. Wait. Brian. Clearly an expert on all things British. Didn't they do a documentary about his life some years back?

Anonymous said...

Got same exact message on ourtime dating site. His name is Sebastian and a vet in Miami who's wife died in a car accident 8 years ago...lol..