Friday, March 28, 2014

Marriage 601, Lecture 763: Things you never thought about before you were married

1. I put one book on top of the other.




2. SH removes the top book and places it next to the bottom book.

3. I ask, "What are you doing?"

4. SH says, "What?"

5. I say, "Why did you move that book?"

6. SH says, "I don't know. Oh! Are these both to go back to the library?"

7. I say, "Yes." I say, "I do not put things the way I put them by accident."



8. SH puts the smaller book on top of the larger book. "There," he says with satisfaction, "that looks better."

2 comments:

LPC said...

Did he arrive at the right balance in ONE TRY? Advanced level;).

Evelynne said...

Oh, god, that's hysterical. If I am stacking my own books, I have an urge to stack them largest to smallest. I resist it sometimes, but can't always. :)