Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Goth Girl and Goth Boy, 1

I have been writing this series on facebook about two high school kids who ride my bus. I call them Goth Girl and Goth Boy. Here are two of the very oldest posts I could find about them. There will be more to come. I won't say any more, because you will see the story as it unfolds.

One of the  best parts of this whole tale is the comments I get on facebook. Let's see if my blog friends can meet the standard.

Goth girl on bus yesterday: black leather bustier, black leather miniskirt, black hose, black hightops. 
Today: aviator sunglasses (it's overcast), jeans, gray sweater, gold chain belt.
She is fun to watch. I just wish she would shut up.

The Goth Girl has laryngitis but the girl who soaked her shoelaces in bleach overnight (I wanted to tell her bleach doesn't work on synthetics) is talking enough to fill the silent gap. 

1 comment:

Epicure68 said...

I'm surprised at what kids are allowed out of the house wearing these days. I guess every generation says that of the younger group, and that just makes me old to say it.

Looking forward to reading more.