Monday, June 16, 2014

Goth Girl and Goth Boy, 2

I am very concerned about Goth Girl on the Bus and Goth Boy on the Bus, her boyfriend. Usually, he sits next to her with his arm around her, looking proud because he has a girl, and I can't see his bagging pants or the long key lanyard hanging from his belt loop. I can still see his sweet face that can't look tough despite his gear. He just looks like a nice kid. Today, he got on the bus and walked right past her. Didn't even say hi. He stood the entire ride, the lanyard swinging as the bus accelerated. She ignored him and talked to their mutual friend, Girl with the Weird Bangs. Did she break up with him? I hope not.

4 comments:

evelynne said...

Oh no! I was totally invested just by your description of him as being sweet trying to look tough, and already there is trouble.

Gracie's Mom said...

You are taking far too long between Goth Girl/Boy posts! I want to know what happens, I hope they get back together and that Girl With Weird Bangs meets a hair stylist, falls in love and gets her coiffe corrected.

Class factotum said...

You guys, there is so much more! I have already posted the entire saga, but you will have to wait. :)

Gaia said...

The next installment of the Goth saga please! I'm biting my nails off waiting... :-)