Monday, September 01, 2014

Goth Girl and Goth Boy, 13

Blow by blow, as it happened.



 Goth Girl on the Bus has her hair combed forward, covering her face. She looks like Cousin It.

 She just scooted to the window seat in anticipation of Goth Boy on the Bus's stop.

 And they are talking to each other!

 He is showing her photos on his phone.

 Goth Girl: "These sunglasses are perfect for indoors."

 He just stroked her hair.

 GG: "I didn't have time. I'm just wearing jeans and a hoodie."
GB: "You look fine. "
GG: "I took a shower yesterday. It had been way too long for a girl not to take a shower. I am being European."

 GG: "Can you see my face at all with my hair like this?"
GB: "I can see your chin."

GG: My mom is a huge black man in the body of a little Italian woman.

GB is not fidgeting. GG is Chatty Cathy.

GG put her bag in GB's lap

And they are off the bus. It felt less tense than last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old are GG and GB? High school, college age? Where do they go on the bus every day?

Class factotum said...

Anon, GG and GB are in high school. They take the bus to school.