Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Marriage 701, Lecture 875: Walk softly and carry a rolling pin

Things I did not do right tonight while I was making goat cheese pesto pizza:

1. The eggs [hard boiled - not related to the pizza] started to boil! And I wasn't watching!

2. The mushrooms were cut too thick.

3. The pesto was not spread properly. It has to go to the edges.

4. I ate apple pie from the container.

5. That sandwich would taste better warmed. [Nah, I wasn't really hungry by the time the pizza was done.]

SH: And [next thing that someone who has not spent a lifetime cooking yet has very strong opinions about how it should be done]...

Me: Have you noticed that I am holding a rolling pin?

SH: Yes.

Me: And that I have knives within easy reach?

SH: Yes.

Me: Then knock it off.

SH [laughs]






No comments: