Things I did not do right tonight while I was making goat cheese pesto pizza:
1. The eggs [hard boiled - not related to the pizza] started to boil! And I wasn't watching!
2. The mushrooms were cut too thick.
3. The pesto was not spread properly. It has to go to the edges.
4. I ate apple pie from the container.
5. That sandwich would taste better warmed. [Nah, I wasn't really hungry by the time the pizza was done.]
SH: And [next thing that someone who has not spent a lifetime cooking yet has very strong opinions about how it should be done]...
Me: Have you noticed that I am holding a rolling pin?
Me: And that I have knives within easy reach?
Me: Then knock it off.