Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Marriage 701, Lecture 864: Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

Me: Do you want croutons on your salad?

SH: Sure.

Me: Do you want green onions?

SH: Yes.

Me: What about some alfalfa sprouts?

SH: Sure. Just make a salad for me as if you were making it for yourself.

Me: So if I were putting beans on my salad, you would also want beans? I mean, do I really have complete discretion in making your salad? Because you have a lot of food rules.

SH [ ]

Me: Beans? Yes or no? Would you want beans?

SH: Only if they were green beans.

Me: Uh huh. So not navy beans? Not lima beans?

SH: Green beans.

Me: OK.

SH: But only if they were the right texture. I don't like raw green beans.

Me: Uh huh.

SH: Those don't taste right. Don't give me any raw green beans.

Me: OK. We are done talking about this now.

No comments: