Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Marriage 701, Lecture 231: Missing the big picture

SH: Do you want me to stick these two soaps [one sandalwood, one olive oil, both high up on a new soap dish on the shower wall so Laverne cannot hunt and eat them] together or keep them separate?

Me: I guess you can stick them together.

SH: Where did this soap come from?

Me: The sandalwood?

SH: Is that the new one?

Me: It is the one that is very fragrant.

SH: Yes! I like it.

Me: We got that last summer in that bargain bin at the artists' shop in Bayfield.

SH: I like it a lot.

Me: It's not my favorite.

SH: You don't like it?

Me: That's not my favorite fragrance.

SH: I like it a lot.

Me: OK. Good. Then I will use the olive oil soap and you may use the sandalwood.

SH: So don't stick them together?

Me: I guess not.

SH: Because they are the same size and shape, so I was going to stick them together.

No comments: