Friday, May 22, 2015

Marriage 701, Lecture 123: The blinds

SH: Hey! You're not doing it right!

Me: Now what?

SH: The blinds.

Me: What about the blinds and really this is the first thing you want to talk about after being gone for ten days?

SH: I noticed them when we drove up to the house. When you have the blinds from both windows open

Me: yeah?

SH: They should be even.

Me: What?

SH: They should be even. At the bottom.

Me: You want perfect symmetry in the blinds?

SH: That's the right way to do it.

Me: Oh good grief.

2 comments:

Audrey Jane Hamilton said...

I'm with SH on this one. Not that this should have been the first thing he said after ten days away, oh no, definitely not.

But I totally agree that the blinds should be level. I probably would have just fixed them myself, rather than calling my partner out over it, but I really hate messy blinds.

webb said...

I gave up this battle years ago. They are only blinds. good grief!!