Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Marriage 701, Lecture 235: To dream

SH and I are watching a movie where two young, very attractive people are getting nekkid and all that entails.

SH: I don't look like that.

Me: Nope.

SH: And you don't look like her.

Me: Never did.

SH: And we don't get all out of focus dreamy romantic sexy.

Me: Nope.

SH: Do you ever fantasize?

Me: Oh sure!

SH: You do?

Me: Of course I do!

SH: Really?

Me: Yes!

SH: Oh.

Me: I fantasize about coming home from work to find a perfectly clean house with dinner ready and all the laundry done and put away and no cat hair in the corners in the kitchen or the stairs and no cat hair on the bedspread. I fantasize.

2 comments:

webb said...

That's quite the tarty fantasy. But, you should chose something less kinky that might actually happen.

CF said...

Webb, maybe I should fantasize about someone cleaning the cat vomit off the TV stand when he sees it and announces it to me?