Monday, October 12, 2015

Marriage 801, Lecture 231: Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar, #1,422?

SH: Hey! Where's the little serrated knife?

Me: I don't know.

SH: It's GONE!

Me: Where did you leave it?

SH: Me? What do you mean?

Me: Well, I just got home from work and I have not used it, so you must have done something with it today.

SH: No! It's GONE!

Me: Maybe someone broke in and stole it.

SH: That could be.

Me: Or it could be upstairs in your office.

SH: No.

Me: So someone broke in. To steal a small serrated knife.

SH: It is a really good knife.

Me: Uh huh.

Ten minutes later.

SH: Guess what?

Me: What?

SH: I found the knife. It was upstairs in my office.

Me: Really.

SH: The intruder must have left it there.

1 comment:

webb said...

are Primo and Mitchell twins separated at birth?