Monday, December 07, 2015

Chats du jour


It's been a while since I have posted any cat photos, hasn't it? I don't write much about Laverne and Shirley here these days. I put a lot on facebook about them because I think they are hilarious and I also think that the main point of all the computing power I have at my fingertips - more power than NASA had when they sent the first man to the moon - is to share cat stuff.

This scene describes most of Laverne's day - waiting until she can get more food. She sucks up all of her food (the right side of the dish) and then looms over Shirley, asking, "Are you going to eat that?"

I don't know if Shirley does it on purpose - I kind of hope so - but she takes about ten times as long to eat as Laverne does.

It makes Laverne nuts.

I have to supervise because Laverne has been known to pull the dish away from Shirley and eat her food. Now Laverne knows to at least pretend that she is not breathing over Shirley's shoulder.

No comments: