Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Life with an engineer #54



1. Note the expiration date on the package.
2. Remember that we are of the Tribe of We Who Do Not Waste.
3. I did not buy this. I do not buy this kind of food. This belonged to SH even before I met him. Which was ten years ago.
4. I have been trying to throw it away for years.
5. He doesn't want me to throw it away.
6. I finally looked at the expiration date today and said, Ya basta.
7. I tossed it.
8. I posted on facebook about it.
9. He pulled it out of the trash to separate the package into trash and recycling.
10. Even though our living room and guest room are full of the boxes he has hauled up here from his mom and dad's house.
#rearrangingdeckchairs#fiddlingwhileRomeburns

1 comment:

webb said...

Thank heavens for expiration dates - your new friend.